Monday, May 5, 2008

fish and chips, flowers, and clearance sales.

Yesterday was a wonderful day.

Sun-- real, warm sun, not the winter sun that shines but is still cold. 
Shorts and flip-flips for the first time in Seattle this year. 
Hugs.
Driving with windows rolled down.
Sunglasses.
Fish and chips and the pier. (with no fried bread!)
Pike Place.
Beautiful flowers from Pike Place.
Holding hands to shove through crowds.
Attempts to find my favorite kind of tulip I saw at the Tulip Festival.
Carkeek.
Relaxing in the sun and not getting hit by the remote control airplane.
REI clearance sale and new hiking gear.
Not having to sit in the train car at the Spaghetti Factory.
A boy who eats the pistachio out of the spumoni ice cream (because I don't like it) and gives me the rest.
Getting to be with my favorite person.
Not wishing for one second I was in Maui with my roommates :) .


No comments: