Thursday, February 4, 2010

felty felt felt.

I thought I'd show you all some projects I've been working on. These are actually from a while ago, but I don't have any pictures of my more recent creations.

These guys are my favorite! Meet Adam and Jamie, named for the stars of the Mythbusters marathon I watched while making them. They make a great team, except for when they are violently arguing or attempting to walk in opposite directions.

This is Adam and Jamie's friend, The Captain. He's a veteran of the open seas, and despises anything and everything on land. Including you.



I made this camera case a while ago, and sadly I cannot take credit for the design. I found it here. There are new cute camera cases up in her shop now!


This is from a project at work, where the kids were supposed to make their own flags. This was mine. I have no idea what to do with it now, haha.

So there you go. I'll post pictures of more when I get them uploaded!

1 comment:

Heather said...

those are so cute! i love them!